Lotus what? Nah mate, the world has moved on.

Monday, 28 December 2009

I have now moved my non Lotus blogs to seperate blog sites

Hi Followers!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Due to the incredibility bad service from Streamyx in Malaysia I have had to close down all my blogs and web sites and move them into cyberspace. I like Google and all it stands for so I have decided to make that my primary web presence for now.

I will now be publishing Lotus Notes and IBM nuggets on this web site. From the name of this site you can see that it is all about Lotus Notes. (SETONMBI)

I have a few more web sites where I will be publishing other entries and I will also be uploading some of my old blog content into the new sites.

This will allow me to publish relevant info to Planet Lotus.

Here is a list (not complete yet) of my blogger sites.

Ray's IBM Lotus Notes Nuggets Site
Ray's Linux Observations
Ray's South African Food site

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your opinion is important and of value and we appreciate the positive feedback! If you are "Negative Nancy" then please do us, and humanity, a favor, and piss off.

Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Rays Twitter feed

Ads

Web sites come and go and information is lost and therefore some pages are archived. @rayd123 . Powered by Blogger.